By using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “Adqub”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company (Adqub Ltd.). “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Disclaimer, Exclusions and LimitationsThe information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Terms of payment by default are full prepay before starting your advertising campaign.
By default payments are released on the 5th and 20th day of each month, for the previous two weeks, if the publisher has a balance greater than $100 USD, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered to you
- Publisher acknowledges and agrees to provide its Websites that are in compliant with all applicable law in order to use Adqub Services.
- Publisher agrees that the content of Publisher’s Website shall be appropriate and legal, and shall not contain:
- infringe the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or any other rights whatsoever of any third party;
- malware, materials containing viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to breach, destroy or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunication equipment or software;
- materials, that promote violence, racial, national, political, religion intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization. The call for change the political system of a sovereign state, participation in terrorist organizations;
Advertiser acknowledges and agrees to provide Ads materials that are compliant with all applicable law in order to use Adqub Services.
Upon using Adqub Services Advertiser shall not:
- promote content that is illegal, harmful, slanderous, unethical, promotes hatred and/or racial, ethnic, sexual, religious or social discrimination or is insulting to any persons and/or organizations;
- provide Ads that are violate third party rights including underage people and/or cause harm in any way;
- download, send, transmit or otherwise post and/or distribute any materials containing viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to breach, destroy or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunication equipment or software, for unauthorized access as well as serial numbers to commercial software and generation programs, logins, passwords and other means to receive authorized access to fee-based online resources, or post links to such information;
- infringe the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or any other rights whatsoever of any third party;
- provide Ads, that promote drugs, or any related paraphernalia, weapons and other prohibited goods or services.
- Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that the one is responsible for all provided Advertisement, which is provided to be placed on Publisher’s website.
- Content and landing page is obliged to be passed with moderation for check before using through Adqub Services.
Termination of Agreement and Refund Policy
- Either party may terminate the present Agreement with 48 hours’ written notice to the other party.
- Adqub shall be entitled, with immediate effect, to stop Client's activity in the platform or prematurely terminate this Agreement in writing where: (a) Client uses the Service or Program in a manner that entails the perpetration of a crime; (b) Client uses the Service or Program in a manner that occasions losses or the risk of loss for Adqub or any third Party; (c) it may be reasonably assumed that activity violates governing law; (d) notwithstanding reminders, client fails to pay agreed fees or any other remuneration to Adqub within a stated time; (e) Client otherwise fails to comply with this Agreement and such breach of contract is material; or (f) Client is placed into insolvent liquidation or is otherwise insolvent.
- Refund could be applied only upon written request containing reasons for your refund to email@example.com in case if Ad campaign cannot be launched due to reasons included but not limited to noncompliance of the advertising materials with the requirements of current legislation, unacceptable quality and/or content of the creative, other reasons deemed applicable by Adqub officer.
- Refund will be made in the amount of unused funds. Amount must be calculated based off Adqub reporting system.
- Refund shall be applied only to the actual payments made by the Advertiser to Propeller Ads. All funds credited to the account of the Advertiser within the frame of participation in bonus programs or similar actions of Propeller Ads are non-refundable in any case and subject to the terms and conditions of such programs.
- A refund request will be considered legitimate ONLY if it has been sent from the email used for Advertiser’s Account registration.
- Advertiser has six (6) months from the last payment date to ask for a refund of the balance remaining on the Advertiser Account if You have remained in compliance with this Agreement.
- The refund may be credited back to the same payment method and same account that was used to make the payment (via self service or manager).
- The refund request will be processed within 5 business days from the date the request was received.
- Refund is not acceptable in case the Advertiser breaches terms and conditions of present Agreement or other terms agreed by the parties.
In this case, Adqub shall have the right to block your account immediately and to withhold the remaining funds in your account as a fine.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the applicability for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do our best to monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website, but do not guarantee every ‘widget’ is reviewed. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade.
Force Majeure (Superior Force)
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
Notification of Changes
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time In its sole discretion. We may change the Terms or any terms incorporated at any time without notice to you. You should periodically check this page – the last updated version will be as of the date below. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE FOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE.
Unit 6554, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US, UK
Last Updated: May 24th, 2020